Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Videos, Emperor Not Mature

So it seems I was incorrect when I earlier stated that one of my male P. imperator matured - I flooded them out of their burrows tonight and still saw three subadults. I'm guessing the exuvium I found was an older one that had been pushed out of a burrow.

In other news, I uploaded several videos to YouTube last month and never posted them here. There's several of my attempts at mating Uroctonus mordax as well as some clips of second-instar Centruroides sculpturatus on the female's back.

They can be found at my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/mrmordax

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I would love to see your Tarantulas if you still have them!

Anonymous said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油.................................................................